Interview starts at 4:00 min.
One of the most important philosophers in the world today: Ken Wilber.
He is the originator of the world’s first truly comprehensive or integrative philosophy, aptly named “Integral Theory”.
This interview isn’t only about the work of Ken Wilber, it’s about the person behind this work.
The planned 30 minutes turned into a three hours talk about love, life and death, nothingness, Donald Trump, god and mercy.
For a better overview we splitted the episode into five parts.
In this part 1/5 you will get to know…
* how everything began.
* something about his childhood.
* which the driving question is that began motivating him.
* his learnings about consciousness and the reason how so many spiritual approaches can be correct at the same time.
* the reactions of the environment on his theory.
* You can listen to the podcast for free everywhere on iTunes, Spotify, my blog, my YouTube channel and all podcast apps.
Find out about the ENERGIZER & HÜTER PROGRAMM – the new training from and with Veit Lindau: veitlindau-campus.com/energizer-hueter/
* I am very happy if the talk inspires you. Feel free to write me an e-mail with your feedback or wishes for more topics and guests to firstname.lastname@example.org.